"Thanks so very much for all the work you do in your e-mail monthly newsletter. I've been doing family history research for several years, but have learned more in the last year from you than in the last 10 years on my own. I've got a notebook where I keep all my 'helps'. The info from you is right up front. Keep up the good work." (Gayle Navarre)
Helpful & Free Since 1995
Get Treasure Maps popular free monthly genealogy e-mail newsletter
This is a PRIVATE MAILING LIST: Your name and e-mail address will
not be shared or sold to anyone else. I have kept the list private
for over ELEVEN YEARS now, and have earned the trust of my subscribers.
Read What Others Are Saying About
Treasure Map's E-mail Newsletter
- "I am so thrilled at all of the "Treasure Maps". I will have lots to read and get into my mind the direction I need to go. The ones I have read I say to myself I should have done that or I wondered how to do that and now with Treasure Maps I feel a sense of direction. I have read many tips on genealogy
but I'm impressed with the way you explain the ins and outs. I haven't had that feeling of feeling lost before I start. Thank you for the clarity of your messages and keep up the good work! Will look forward to future issues." (Joyce Medina)
- "Thanks so very much for all the work you do in your e-mail monthly newsletter. I've been doing family history research for several years, but have learned more in the last year from you than in the last 10 years on my own. I've got a notebook where I keep all my 'helps'. The info from you is right up front. Keep up the good work." (Gayle Navarre)
- "Just a quick note to let you know how much I look forward to receiving my monthly
Treasure Map - and it is a treasure. You do an excellent job of both educating and encouraging us.
Your tips are suited for both the novice and the experienced computer user as well as a genealogist. Your attention to detail, and the organized format make the information definitely user-friendly." (Vicki Vigil)
- "Your materials are just invaluable. I don't want to miss out on anything you have written.
You are a great facilitator. You enable us to reach our goals. That, to me, is what every really
good teacher does, enables one to solve a problem in order to reach an eventual goal. I wonder
if you have heard how many times I have said, "Thank you, Mr. Ragan!" (Jan MacMillan)
- "Robert, I signed on to receive Treasure Maps in February of this year. I have read
them all several times and recently printed them out to put into a notebook so I can refer
to them while on the web. I want to thank you for such easy to understand instructions and ideas.
- "And I would also like to thank you for the time and effort you put into those instructions.
I can't tell you how much help it has been and I can't possibly thank you enough." (Deborah Clark)
- "I'm extremely impressed with the consistency and clarity of your
articles! Thanks Again for being such a reliable source for those
blessed or lacking in the Internet navigational skills." (Frances Jones)
- "I don't know where my search would be, if not for your newsletter. For those of us
starting our search late in our lives, after our parents are gone, you've provided
information that would otherwise take me years to learn about. May God bless you, son!"
(Nancy Bozeman Byrd)
- "Thank you! I just joined your List and must compliment you already.
I have joined several Lists now & you are the first to actually "give"
me something immediately! How exciting. I've even PAID for one
membership (we won't mention names) and have never been treated
so that I felt like an individual person. You did it with your writing style
and my first tutorial. Thank you so much." (Sonja Sanders)
- "Having just read my fourth issue of your newsletter, I thought I should write a short
note to say, "thank you" for a very interesting newsletter. I've subscribed
(and unsubscribed) to several on-line newsletters and mailing lists. "Treasure Maps"
is truly unique and the most looked forward to of the group. (Linda L. VanOrden)
- "Really enjoy your "Treasure Maps." You have done a terrific job of gathering
material. I'm on (*name removed) newsgroup and some are too chatty - yours has info."
(Shirley A. Jones)
- "I've been doing genealogy work on my family for some seventeen years now and sure
wish I would have had a source of info to help me get started. Although many people
were willing to give advice - nothing like the "Treasure Maps" was available.
It gives points on actually doing research that I've not found anywhere else." (Richard Pingry)
- "I just finished reading, printing out and filing in a 3-ring binder all back-issues
of your delightful and informative Treasure Maps newsletter. WOW! is all I can
say - Each issue is chock-full of great info and reference items - helpful hints,
great articles and something to go back to when you need a helping hand. You are
one of the best kept secrets on the net. I'm going to tell all of my genealogy
friends about Treasure Maps. Thanks again." (Carllene Marek)
- "I just received my first issue of the Treasure Maps Genealogy Newsletter. I want
to say that it is one of the best and most informative newsletters I've seen from
anyone!! Thank you" (Norman M. Vance)
- "I feel I can discern between when a person is trying to teach someone something
and when someone is trying to impress another with how much they know. You are a
teacher. Thank you." (Alan Coppock)
- "You have no idea how much I use this information. DON'T STOP!!! We help a large
number of people with their genealogy, and sometimes contribute an item to our
Church newsletter. We are in a senior citizen area in Arizona and there are many
who do genealogy. (I'm 74+) Thanks again" (Catherine Gagnon)
- "Having read all the useless postings in my box this morning I came across
yours. It was a pleasure to read such a fine piece of work you are to be
commended for your fine work. I enjoyed each section of it and will be
sending you a donation in tomorrows mail. Keep up the great work, it is
a breath of fresh air in a rather stale atmosphere. Work like this is
what computer genealogy should be about." (Wayne Higley Jr.)
- "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! What a help your newsletter has been.
It is exactly what I have been looking for and need so badly!!!! God bless you!!!
I really did get a lot of helpful info from it.....just knowing there is a
"home base" so to speak where info on genealogy research is centralized
through your newsletter is long overdue and so much appreciated! Your
newsletter was like prescription glasses... helping me to focus better
on what it is I want to see!" (Laura DeLuca)
- "Since I began getting your e-mail last month, my children are starving
(I don't have time to cook). My house, well you can't walk through it - my
son wants to "cut" my computer privileges... Seriously, after all the
money I spent on [name omitted] programs - and then there are all the
CD's to buy to 'find out' if your ancestors are on (and they're not),
I have gotten more information from your help." (Jean Brannen)
- "I have been an avid reader (and user) of your Treasure Maps as well as
your instructive books (especially the PAJAMA method). Keep up the good
work - you are the only one who seems to have the unprofessional
genealogist's needs in mind when providing helpful hints, etc. Sincerely," (Charles Putt)
Copyright © 1995-2007 by Robert Ragan - All Rights Reserved.