If so, why? What are the reasons? Here a just a few…
- Leave a legacy.
- Preserve an important history for your family and descendants.
Why haven't you done it yet?
- It is overwhelming.
- Someone is supposed to do it for you, maybe? If so, when is this going to happen?
Here is a solution that I'm personally excited about:
- Your Life Story in print.
- Audio recordings of your Life Story.
- All done in very manageable chunks and you can finally "Git-er-done!"
If you want to finally write your life story - or even better - have it in print AND in audio, then this is the coolest Tool / Service you will see.
I just found out about it, use it, love it, and also use it for many other things.
For example, I use this tool to save lots of time with upcoming articles and lessons, letters and email, personal journal entries, notes to myself when I'm anywhere.
Then, I get everything I say sent back to me in text by email - and can get the audio files as well.
NOTE: You do not need the "Cheat Sheet" I show in this video any more - and they have changed the discount to $20 less, versus $30 less.
Here is the special discount link for the CopyTalk Mobile Scribe tool that I talk about in the video. You don't have to call my person or anything - just go straight to this link to use this wonderful tool/service: